Project Finance Foundations is the most comprehensive e-learning Project Finance Course available in the market today. It is designed for practitioners, utilises adult learning principles and leverages the power of multi-media to provide a stimulating and effective learning experience. Learning is reinforced through Quizzes, Interactions and Checklists. The Learner is placed in the position of someone negotiating a transaction and asked to respond to negotiating points raised by various participants.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Financiers involved in Project Finance
- Syndication Staff
- Agency and Credit Staff
- Government Executives involved in PPP’s
- Investment Bankers
- Bond Investors / Fund Managers
- Advisors and Project Finance Consultants
- Insurance Providers
- Project Sponsors
- ECA’s & Development Banks
- EPC Contractors
- Associates/Senior Associates at Law Firms
THE OBJECTIVES OF THIS MODULE ARE:
- Understanding of Project Risks and how they are mitigated.
- To introduce the learner to various sources of Project Finance and the mechanics of raising finance from each of these sources.
- To introduce the learner to the main clauses found in Revenue Agreements such as Power Purchase Agreements.
- To introduce the learner to the main clauses found in the EPC Contract, the O&M Contract and Input Supply Contracts.
- To introduce the learner to documentation typically used to negotiate and document a Project Finance loan.
- To introduce the learner to the characteristics of the main sectors in which project finance techniques have been used.