“Mastering Project Finance Models” is the most comprehensive web based financial modelling course in the market today. Leveraging adult learning principles, the power of multi-media and a structured building block approach, it offers a learning experience that provides a solid foundation in modelling skills for the project finance practitioner.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Lenders involved in Project Finance
- Financial Advisors and consultants
- Agency and Credit Staff
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Export Credit Agencies
- Model Auditors
- Government PPP Executives
- Institutional Investors
By the end of the Course, you will…
- Have built a fully scoped Project Finance Model using Microsoft Excel.
- Be able to break down the modelling task into discrete components.
- Thoroughly understand the logic flow within each model component and the linkages between the components.
- Have learned good design practices.
- Know how to use all the key Excel formulae and functions used in project finance models.
- Be able to fix common model “errors” and master shortcuts that save time and make your modelling more efficient.
- Understand how to use your model to carry out different types of analyses.
HOW IT WORKS?
- The e-learning covers the main concepts and logic required to build the model.
- Captioned videos demonstrate each step of the model building process with full on-screen explanations.
- Detailed pdf tutorials provide step by step instructions and plenty of tips and tricks.
- Unlimited instructor support is available via e-mail and phone.